Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LG Internal GH22 Super Multi DVD Rewriter 22x IDE


I bought it earlier this year to replace my CD-RW that has often not functioning properly, you might think "Come on, you just bought a DVD-RW in the year 2011?" Where nowadays is the era of Blu-Ray.
Yeah right, maybe I'm outdated, but in the past I feel don't need to have a DVD ROM or even DVD-RW, but this year due to the circumstances and because the price of this device is already very low, so I decided to buy it, especially now that the price of Blu -Ray ROM or RW is still very expensive for me.
I bought it for Rp. 195,000 or about USD $ 23. and I regret why I did not buy this earlier, because a piece of blank DVD capacity is about six time a blank CD, and the price of blank DVD and blank CD price is the same at Rp. 2,500 or about USD $ 0.3 (30 cents).
With this DVR-RW now I able to save about four of my movie collection in a single DVD, but apparently now the availability film on the Internet already in HD format which is more than 1 gigabyte each film, and sometimes it requires one blank DVD to saving one film only, times have changed indeed.

This is my video when I unboxing this LG Internal GH22 Super Multi DVD Rewriter 22x IDE:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

may I ask the driver, because had I not able to open the cd.

Arisson Mercinova said...

driver is not required, the computer will automatically detect it as a DVD-RW drive, if your drive can not read cd, the optical lens may be dirty, use a cd cleaner to clean it. if it still can not read well then maybe your drive broken and needs to be replaced.