Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LG HT-353SD Home Theater


I bought this machine a few months ago, using money from my adsense check, it was very good device with some very useful features that meet all my entertainment needs, I can watch movies with a variety of media such as DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, CD, CD-G, CD-R, CD-RW, and USB Flash Disk. this tool can play movies with various formats such as DVD, Video-CD, Div-X (avi, mpg, mpeg, divx), and WMV. with subsitle in variety formats such as srt, ass, ssa, sub, and txt.
I am satisfied with the performance of this machine, because more than I can play movie, I also can listening to music with MP3, AC3, and WMA formats and listening music from radio receiver, and also I can plug in two microphones in this machine and sing a song together with my family using karaoke feature, after singing I can see the score for my sing on screen and hear a fanfare sound if my score is good. This is all in one machine, I bought it for Rp. 1.200.000, - (US$ 109) with voucher cut Rp. 50.000, - (US$4.5) in the Electronics-City Store in my town.

1 comment:

Paz123 said...

Nice choice!! I too got new home theater system with amazing features from Crutchfield...