Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Polyvision Television


I went with my entire family to Glodok Plaza to buy a television to replace our old Nordmende 14 inch television. There was a lot of type and brand, but we choose this Polyvision 21 inch television, a brand from Polytron Group. The price is cheap for 21 inch television with sub-woofer, stereo surround sound, picture in picture, NICAM/Zweiton multi sytem, and Teletext facilities, only 1.5 million Rupiah, while other brands were prices above 2 million.

Sub-Woofer

This TV has build-in Sub-Woofer speaker on its back cassis, two speakers that mounted in the side direction with air hole that directed to the top. These speakers can produce big bass sound that spreading to the entire room. But you can set the bass level to high because this sub-woofer speaker box made from plastic that will make a vibrating noise.

Picture-in-picture

I like this facility because I can see other channel in small screen, without disturbing the program that I watch. I can switch the program between big screen and small screen in one click using remote control. Nowadays you will difficult to find a 21 inch television with picture-in-picture facility, usually you can find it on big screen TV such as projection TV or widescreen LCD/Plasma TV.

Now this TV is more than ten years old age, and had been repaired several times, but I don’t want to replace it with the new one, because I need this picture-in-picture facility.

No comments: