Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nokia 6110


I still use this cell phone today, it is a business class phone when it was launched, not ordinary phone that other people use usually. I was very happy when bought this phone, even in second hand conditions. The battery live can be five day in stand by mode, and two day if I use it in the whole day.
I like the infra red facility, I can transferred data to other phone which have infra red port, and if I meet someone which have other Nokia Cell Phone with infra red, we can play snake game together.
The menu is very complete, I can scheduled my daily activity in calendar menu, and I like the group option that can divide my friend number and my business partner number, and can put different ringtone for each individual.
I love this cell phone.

http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,18165,00.html

No comments: